Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Technology VS Trees

Well, I am finally getting around to working on our Facebook page. I am trying to sort out how to 'like' , 'friend' and 'share' things on my business versus personal page. Running this business sometimes though I have to admit my work IS my personal life. I guess that is the risk when you make living doing what you love! Expect lots of garden news, tips, events, articles and project updates on the Blog, Facebook & email...and maybe some cross referencing until I figure this all out. Technology, (sigh) I miss the days when landscaping just involved a shovel.

I do enjoy writing, photgraphing, designing and gardening though so I hope to be able to offer plenty of interesting content. I encourage you to email us, 'Follow' our blog and 'Like' (or 'Friend or 'Share') us on Facebook...I haven't figured out which function does what yet! We will be offering a promotion to clients who do - details yet to be determined. Please feel free to get involved too, make 'Comments', post your thoughts, share links and send me your ideas. All of our information and links are available on the 'Contact Us' section of the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment