Monday, September 17, 2012


It occurs to me I never did provide an answer the the Season of Change entry I posted November 8, 2011. So to answer any unresolved questions here is my "official" statement as it reads on my Linked In profile:

"Recently I have made the transition from business owner and landscape design professional to associate editor of a lifestyle publication. What may seem from the outside to be an abrupt career change, has long been a goal which I have been working towards. Years of writing experience have provided me with the incredible opportunity to pursue a career in editing. While I am fully dedicated to this newest career, I maintain a presence in the field of horticulture and design, seeking opportunities to combine my talents: writing about outdoor living, gardening, decor, design and contracting. I continue to actively promote and organize community gardens, chair the CBCC Bucks Beautiful Garden and Home Show, design for and operate Martin Shaw, LLC all while being a part of the amazing team behind Suburban Life Magazine. To me it is the culmination of two dreams realized.

Specialties

Martin Shaw, LLC remains a source for creative landscape design and quality installation overseen by a professional with vast knowledge and experience which I am proud to own and manage. At the same time Suburban Life Magazine has become the greater Philadelphia areas' largest lifestyle publication. I look forward to being involved with the expansion of its coverage and continually improving quality of content."

No comments:

Post a Comment